Call now for a free case evaluation

(612) 299-1110

DWI Attorney Plymouth

If you’ve been charged with a DWI in Plymouth, MN, hiring an experienced DWI attorney can be the most important decision you will make.

DWI Attorney Plymouth MN

An experienced attorney can provide insight into what they believe are the best possible avenues of defense. This attorney should have experience in Hennepin County DWI cases and have worked on them before.

Having an experienced DWI attorney is important for several reasons. First, an attorney that has extensive experience dealing with Plymouth DWI cases cases will know which methods of defense tend to work more effectively than others in Plymouth and Hennepin County courtrooms. The success rate of the approach taken by a knowledgeable DWI attorney is invaluable. A skilled attorney will be able to argue your innocence more effectively if they have dealt with a Hennepin County prosecutor before. An experienced attorney will also be familiar with the Plymouth Police Department’s procedures and know how to best defend their client against criminal charges.

If you find yourself facing a DWI, your first priority should be to have the right representation when your case goes to court. When you’re faced with such an overwhelming situation in the courtroom, choosing the right lawyer can make or break your case, even if it’s a minor charge.

As an experienced Plymouth DWI attorney, Charles Segal has handled hundreds of DWI cases and can be an advocate in your corner fighting for your rights. Charles has over 25 years of experience in defending Minnesotans from criminal charges.

Charles Segal has been respected by judges and prosecutors in the Twin Cities metro area for over 25 years. This is because he strives to give every client the best possible outcome based on their individual case.

When You’re Ready to Build A Strong Defense, Charles Segal is here for you.

Call today at (612) 299-1110 to discuss your case or visit our website for more information.

The information presented in this article is not considered legal advice. Please contact our law office to speak to an attorney about your case.